Thank you for considering The Kidz Docs for your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease.
If you are currently pregnant and would like to schedule a prenatal visit with one of our doctors, please call our office number and we will be happy to schedule a telehealth or office visit. Prenatal appointments are generally available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
At this time, we are seeing all newborn new patients.
The following process is for new patients up to 17 years of age transferring from another practice:
- New transfer patient appointments will be opened for the following month at 7:30a on the last Thursday of the current month.
- For example, starting at 7:30a on Thursday 1/27/2022, we opened new patient appointments for February 2022.
- New transfer patient appointments are subject to availability.
- New transfer patient appointments sometimes fill within minutes of opening on Thursday morning.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion and excellence. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
The Kidz Docs partners with Phreesia for registration. 1-3 days prior to your appointment, you will receive a text and/or email with a link to your registration forms. Please complete these forms prior to arriving at the office.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate providers do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We look forward to meeting you.