Thank you for choosing The Kidz Docs as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
If you are currently pregnant and would like to schedule a prenatal visit with one of our doctors, please call our office number and we will be happy to schedule an office visit for you on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion and excellence. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
- M-CHAT(If you are coming in with your child for an 18 month or 2 year checkup, please fill out this form and bring it with you.)
- Patient Registration Form
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate providers do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our "About Us" page in order to learn more about us. We look forward to meeting you.