If you are a new patient to our practice, you can print out our registration form from the link below and bring the completed form with you at at the time of your first visit.
*School/day care/camp/sports physical forms will be completed at your child's well child checkup free of charge.*
The fee for forms completed on any date other than the date of your child's well child checkup is $25.00 for the first 2 forms, and $10.00 for each additional form.
There are links to the most common forms below.
If you require a form on a different day than the date of your child's checkup, you may send it to us via one of the following ways:
- You can email the ENTIRE form, with all parent sections filled out, including medications, to: [email protected] We will then email the completed form back to you within 48 hours.
- You can fax the ENTIRE form, with all parent sections filled out, including medications, to: 703-765-7761. We will then fax the completed form back to you within 48 hours.
- You can drop off the ENTIRE form, with all parent sections filled out including medications, at the front desk of our office during regular business hours. If you want to pick up the completed form at the office, please allow 2 business days from the day you drop off your form to pick up your completed form. We can also "snail-mail" the form to your home or other requested location. Simply bring us an envelope along with your form and complete the address portion only. We also have blank envelopes here in the office for your convenience. We will put a stamp on the envelope and send it as soon as it is completed. Please allow 1 day for the form to be completed by our doctors, and at least 4 business days for its arrival to your specified destination.
- Virginia High School Athletic Participation Form
- Virginia School Enrollment Form
- D.C. Universal Health Certificate
- Maryland Health Inventory Form
- Patient Registration Form
- Boy Scout Camp/Health Form
- Maryland School Form
- Kidz Docs Medical Record Release Form
- Outside Medical Records Release Form
- Authorization for Treatment of Unaccompanied Minors Form
- Tuberculosis Risk Questionnaire
- PHQ-9 Depression Screening Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it. .