Office infection control policies
For the past three years, our office has worked hard to keep families and staff safe during the COVID-10 pandemic. At this point, all of our staff and most of our patients and their families are vaccinated against COVID-19. Our office continues to offer in person and telehealth appointments.
Keeping your family safe
- It is required for patients and family members being seen for a sick appointment to wear a mask.
- Masking is optional for patients and families without respiratory symptoms being seen for a well appointment.
- Each Kidz Docs team member uses appropriate PPE (protective gear) for every patient visit; our staff and providers are currently masking in patient care areas.
- If you are concerned about the risk of exposure to yourself or your child, please let us know – we will continue to offer the option to go directly from your car to an exam room upon request.
- Well and sick areas for patients are physically separated.
- There are additional HEPA air filters in exam rooms and common areas to increase indoor ventilation.
- The Kidz Docs follows approved medical cleaning procedures after every patient visit.
- All staff and providers vaccinated for COVID-19 and influenza.